Next Health Choice is seeking a mid level Python/Django developer to work on our B2B portal and workflow system. The ideal candidate will be autodidactic and have the ability to define and take projects to completion with minimal supervision. The work will involve maintenance and new feature development, some dev-ops and the opportunity to help with initiatives into machine learning, NLP and voice integration.
- Defining enhancement projects.
- Writing and reviewing code.
- Supervising and mentoring junior programmers.
- Researching new technologies and tools.
- Implementing security processes.
- Integrating external systems and APIs.
- Very experienced with Python and Django.
- Postgres and basic SQL.
- Docker, CI and automated testing.
- Machine learning
We’re a small (but growing) team working in a casual, fun, dog-friendly, collaborative environment. If you are a curious autodidact, you’ll be in good company and enjoy, as we do, the opportunity to learn and work with exciting new technologies. And along the way you will have direct involvement in helping improve patient care in our healthcare system.
If this is up your alley, please send your resume to email@example.com