Next Health Choice is a small startup with a mission to eradicate inefficiencies in healthcare. Our current product focuses on Prior-Authorization services, providing our customers with an intelligent questioning and workflow system that learns from medical policies.
We are seeking an experienced developer to work on our B2B portal and help with initiatives into healthcare systems integration, data analytics, machine learning, NLP and voice integration. We work primarily in Python and Django, but it’s your other skills and experiences that will be important for this adventure. We will train the right candidate.
- The ability to define and take projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- Experience with multiple production systems and all phases of the SDLC.
- Ability to independently learn and put into use new technologies.
- Defining enhancement projects.
- Writing and reviewing code.
- Supervising and mentoring junior programmers.
- Researching new technologies and tools.
- Implementing security processes.
- Integrating external systems and APIs.
- Machine learning
We’re a small (but growing) team working in a casual, fun, dog-friendly, collaborative environment. If you are a curious autodidact, you’ll be in good company and enjoy, as we do, the opportunity to learn and work with exciting new technologies. And along the way you will have direct involvement in helping improve patient care in our healthcare system.
If this is up your alley, please send us a cover letter and your resume and tell us a bit more and how you could fit in with our team. firstname.lastname@example.org